1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2. The promoter is NOT Five Docks or any subsidiaries of Five Docks unless otherwise stated. The promoter of each game is reflected by the branding, signage and registered trademarks displayed for the duration of the game.
3. Each promotion has a duration specified by the promoter.
Eligibility to enter
4. Entry is open only to Australian and New Zealand residents, excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
5. If the prize winner is under the age of 18, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian to before entering this competition.
Entry into the promotion
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period:
Enter the correct code combination; and
opting in to the competition by accepting the competition terms and conditions.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, Eligible Entrants will not be able to enter the promotion if they obtain the correct code combination through fraudulent or other electronic bypass means. It is a condition of entering that members accept the terms and conditions.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
9. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Notification of the winner
The winner will be notified at the time of correctly entering the code combination and further contact will be made by the Promoter upon receiving the entrants contact details. Other forms of notification will be outlined by the specific Promoter. Failure to enter correct contact information will result in a forfeit.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
20. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
21. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
22. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
23. The exclusion of liability in clause 21 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
24. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to Simply Permits and Anisimoff Legal and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://fivedocks.com/privacy.